Hi guest! Maybe consider registering on our new shiny forums!
ATLANTA - Paul Millsap had 28 points and 15 rebounds, five other Atlanta players scor
Started by zhanjiao1212

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

0 posts in this topic
zhanjiao1212

405 posts 405 threads Joined: May 2019
07-05-2019, 06:24 AM -
ATLANTA - Paul Millsap had 28 points and 15 rebounds, five other Atlanta players scored in double figures, and the Hawks stretched their franchise-record winning streak to 17 games in a row with a 113-102 victory over the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday night. NCAA Jerseys China .Atlanta (38-8) has won 31 of 33 and leads the Eastern Conference by a commanding seven games. This was a bit tougher than expected against the struggling Nets, who kept it close most of the way.The Hawks pulled away in the final quarter, leading by as many as 15. Millsap finished off Brooklyns last run with a 3-pointer from the corner with 2:34 remaining, pushing Atlanta to a 109-98 edge.Joe Johnson led the Nets with 26 points. It wasnt enough to prevent Brooklyns 11th loss in 13 games, a slide that has knocked the team out of the top eight in the Eastern Conference.CAVALIERS 99, TRAIL BLAZERS 94CLEVELAND (AP) — Kyrie Irving scored a career-high 55 points, breaking the arena record while LeBron James watched from the bench and leading the Cleveland Cavaliers to their eighth straight win.Irving took over with James sidelined with a sprained right wrist. He buried a 3-pointer with 6.4 seconds left to break a 94-94 tie, grabbed a rebound off a missed 3-pointer by Portlands Damian Lillard, and as many in the crowd chanted M-V-P and James danced near the bench, Irving dropped two free throws with 2.1 seconds remaining to seal the win.Irving broke the previous scoring record at Quicken Loans Arena held by Allen Iverson. His point total was also the highest in the league this season, bettering the 52 scored by Golden States Klay Thompson and Minnesotas Mo Williams. Irving made a team-record 11 3-pointers and finished 10 of 10 from the free-throw line.LaMarcus Aldridge, playing his second game since deciding to delay thumb surgery until after the season, scored 38 to lead the Trail Blazers, who have dropped six of seven.76ERS 89, PISTONS 69PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Robert Covington scored 19 points, Michael Carter-Williams had 14 points and 10 assists, and the Philadelphia 76ers snapped a six-game losing streak.JaKarr Sampson had 13 points and Luc Mbah a Moute added 12 for the Sixers (9-37). Carter-Williams, back after missing the Sixers last game due to an upper respiratory infection, finished one rebound shy of a triple-double.Greg Monroe led the Pistons (17-30) with 20 points, and Jodie Meeks scored 19 off the bench. Detroit shot just 2 of 20 from 3-point range in a matchup of slumping squads missing their top scorers. The Pistons have lost four straight, and three since leading scorer Brandon Jennings ruptured his left Achilles in a 101-86 loss to Milwaukee on Saturday.RAPTORS 119, KINGS 102TORONTO (AP) — Lou Williams scored 27 points and the Toronto Raptors made a season-high 17 3-pointers in a victory over the slumping Sacramento Kings.Greivis Vasquez scored 18 and Jonas Valanciunas had 15 for the Raptors, who won their fourth straight. Its Torontos longest streak since a six-game run in December.Rudy Gay scored 22 points, Ben McLemore had 17 and DeMarcus Cousins, 13, for the Kings, whose season-long losing streak reached seven games. Forward Carl Landry returned after missing the previous five games with a sprained right wrist and finished with 14 points.SPURS 95, HORNETS 86SAN ANTONIO (AP) — Tony Parker scored 17 points and the San Antonio Spurs overcame another lethargic third quarter to beat the Charlotte Hornets.Danny Green had 16 points and Tim Duncan added 12 points and 14 rebounds as San Antonio won its sixth straight at home.Gerald Henderson scored 18 points, Al Jefferson had 17 points and 16 rebounds and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist added 14 points for Charlotte. The Hornets were without star guard Kemba Walker, who will be out at least six weeks following surgery on his left knee.NUGGETS 93, PELICANS 85NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Arron Afflalo scored 18 points and the Denver Nuggets snapped a seven-game losing streak.Afflalo hit four 3-pointers, the last with 2:32 left to increase Denvers then-tenuous lead to 89-85. After that, the Pelicans were unable to score another point and saw their four-game winning streak end.Anthony Davis had 24 points and 12 rebounds, but briefly left late in the third quarter after a collision with Kenneth Faried under the basket. Davis returned with more than 8 minutes left, but the Pelicans were unable to regain the lead.Tyreke Evans had 25 points for New Orleans.KNICKS 100, THUNDER 92NEW YORK (AP) — Carmelo Anthony had 31 points and 10 rebounds, Lance Thomas scored a season-high 17 points against his former team and the New York Knicks beat the Oklahoma City Thunder.Langston Galloway added 18 points and Tim Hardaway Jr. hit three 3-pointers in the fourth quarter, finishing with 14 for the Knicks, who won for the fourth time in five games, representing nearly half of their nine victories on the season.Russell Westbrook scored 40 points on 13-of-30 shooting for the Thunder, who were without Kevin Durant for a second straight game because of a sprained big toe on his left foot.ROCKETS 99, MAVERICKS 94HOUSTON (AP) — Josh Smith scored 18 points and James Harden added 17 as the Houston Rockets used a balanced scoring effort to outlast the Dallas Mavericks.It was the third straight win for the Rockets, who played without Dwight Howard (sprained ankle), and the fourth loss in a row for Dallas.Terrence Jones blocked a shot by Monta Ellis but knocked it out of bounds in the closing moments, giving Dallas a final chance. The inbounds pass by Chandler Parsons sailed out of bounds to give Houston the ball. Harden made two free throws after that to secure the win.Ellis led the Mavericks with 33 points.TIMBERWOLVES 110, CELTICS 98MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Kevin Martin scored 21 points in his first game in more than two months and Gorgui Dieng added 16 points and 14 rebounds to lift the Minnesota Timberwolves over the Boston Celtics.Zach LaVine added 17 points and six assists and Martin scored nine straight points during a crucial stretch of the fourth quarter to help the Timberwolves (8-37) snap a 10-game losing streak at Target Center.Jared Sullinger had 16 points and eight rebounds and Marcus Thornton scored 15 for the Celtics, whose promising road trip came to an end with a thud. The Wolves had not won at home since beating Portland on Dec. 10.CLIPPERS 94, JAZZ 89SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Jamal Crawford scored 21 points and the Los Angeles Clippers used a fourth-quarter rally to beat the Utah Jazz.The Clippers have won a franchise-record 13 straight games against the Jazz.Crawford knocked down four 3-point baskets in the win, and Chris Paul scored 21 points and dished out six assists. Crawford scored 14 in the first half after scoring 23 against the Nuggets on Monday.Enes Kanter scored 21 points and grabbed 11 rebounds in the loss, while Derrick Favors added 18 points and nine rebounds.SUNS 106, WIZARDS 98PHOENIX (AP) — Goran Dragic scored 20 points to lead five Phoenix players in double figures and the Suns held on to beat the worn-out Washington Wizards.The Wizards, playing their fourth game in five nights, trailed by 22 in the first half and 18 early in the fourth quarter before twice cutting it to four. Washingtons Otto Porter scored eight consecutive points to slice the lead to 101-97 with 1:17 left, but Markieff Morris high-arching 15-footer with 23.9 seconds to go put Phoenix up 103-97.Phoenix, which hadnt played since Sunday, improved to 5-2 with one to go in its franchise-record eight-game homestand.Porter and Marcin Gortat scored 14 each for the Wizards. College Football Jerseys Wholesale . -- Craig Anderson has quite a record against his former team, the Florida Panthers. Authentic College Jerseys . Colorado came up big against Chicago last spring, and repeated that performance Tuesday night. Varlamov stopped 36 shots and Paul Stastny had a goal and an assist for the Avalanche in a 5-1 victory over the Blackhawks. http://www.ncaacheapjerseys.com/ . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014.The vacant UFC welterweight title will finally be decided on Saturday, when Johny Hendricks faces Robbie Lawler in the main event of UFC 171 at American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.  TSN 1290s Jordan Cieciwa, Big Marv and Toby are here to give their predictions on who will leave with the belt and who will take some of the other key bouts on the card. Johny Hendricks vs. Robbie Lawler Jordan Cieciwa How do you pick a fight where two guys have the ability to end a fight with one punch. So whos going to win? The fans. Mix in Dana Whites pre-fight speech to all the athletes about getting fired no matter who you are for a boring fight and this one is going to end with a bang. Im going to go out on a limb with this one and talk about Robbie Lawler. I really think he is the fighter in this matchup who has proven he can do more than just the one lucky punch. Johny Hendricks looked amazing against GSP, but he didnt finish the fight. I think Lawler has the ability to out box Hendricks. If this doesnt end with a massive KO, its going to be Lawler out pointing Hendricks. Robbie Lawler via first round TKO Marv For the first time in six-years, well have a new undisputed UFC welterweight champion. Many felt Hendricks beat GSP in their last fight, so when St-Pierre walked away from the octagon and vacated his title, naturally Bigg Rigg was given that championship spot.  On the other side, Rory Macdonald was likely to take that role, but he was dominated by Robbie Lawler whose career is resurging after returning to the UFC and dropping back down to 170lbs.  Lawler finished former title challenger, Josh Koscheck in the first round, KOd Bobby Volker and beat Macdonald to earn the shot at championship gold.  Hendricks is a wrestler who has Hulk-like strength and one-punch knockout power. Lawler is arguably the best striker in the welterweight division.  If Hendricks cannot knock you out in the first round, he uses his wrestling to control the fight, which is what I expect him to do against Robbie Lawler. If Lawler can sprawl and brawl and pick Bigg Rigg apart, I see him finishing it in the third round for the upset. Lawler over Hendricks via TKO round 3 Toby Well, its been a long time since weve said “Welterweight Championship” and GSP isnt in the conversation, UFC 171 is a big night for the welterweight division. Johny Hendricks has proven that he is without a doubt one of the top 170 pounders in the world with an outstanding wrestling base and knockout power. I see this fight going to the ground early and often as Robbie Lawler can end a fight with one punch (as can Hendricks). Honestly, Im cheering for Lawler. Id like to see Robbie Lawler win AND Carlos Condit as well, only because (on paper) it would be a title fight with guaranteed fireworks. I get goose bumps just thinking about those two fighting, but back to reality, I have to go with my gut and choose: Hendricks via unanimous decision Carlos Condit vs. Tyrone Woodley JC Tyrone Woodley has been demonstrating some excellent skill. His wrestling and athleticism are unquestionable, he can hit a ton and knockouts are always one second away. That being said, hes never the same great fighter twice. Hes inconsistent, and has a tendency to lose fights he should easily win. Condit is a professional, probably one of my favorite fighters. He is skilled, and aggressive. He takes the first round to get going, and thats where I see this going bad. The oonly chance Woodley has is in the first three or four minutes. Wholesale College Jerseys China.   Once Condit finds his stride, he will win this fight. Condit via unanimous decision Marv This is shaping up to be an exciting fight with two welterweights that just go after it. Add a possible title shot to this match and the fight becomes that much more interesting.  Woodley, the former Strikeforce welterweight champ is a bit inconsistent in his win/loss column. But he has incredible knockout power and athleticism. Condit is a former WEC champ and former UFC interim champ.  His striking is great, he has KO power and can bring the fight to you.  Woodleys game plan should be to out wrestle Condit. But I still see Condit taking this one.   Condit over Woodley via TKO round 2 Toby This one has fight of the night written all over it, These guys go for it and look to finish fights, as fans, what more can we ask for? A tough one to call because theyre both so explosive, Im going to give the edge to Condit if Woodley cant get it to the ground. Condit via TKO in the third round Diego Sanchez vs. Myles Jury JC Diego Sanchez made a name for himself in a big way with his fight against Gilbert Melendez. Sanchez has always been one to watch, that fight made him someone to talk about. I dont think Myles Jury has what it takes to stand in there and trade with Sanchez. He is 13-0 for a reason, but without having seen a competitor like Sanchez, its tough to bet on the guy with the perfect record. Sanchez via third round TKO Marv The one thing you can always count on is that a Diego Sanchez fight will be fun to watch. His fight against Gilbert Melendez was arguably 2013s Fight of the Year. He fights like a Rockem Sockem robot and brings pressure.  Jury is 13-0 in MMA, hes well rounded, can knock you out or submit you, but will he buckle under the pressure that Sanchez brings?  I say Jury keeps his undefeated streak going, but it wont be easy. Jury via unanimous decision Toby Sanchez, one of the few cast members from the first season of The Ultimate fighter still fighting in the UFC, is always exciting to watch and brings the fight to his opponent.  I see him putting the pressure on but Jury is so well rounded and on a tear (13-0) I see him winning this one. Jury via unanimous decision. Sanchez via most entertaining post fight speech. Hector Lombard vs. Jake Shields JC Hector Lombard is back, he found his weight, hes explosive, and hes on a mission. Jake Shields is an amazing talent, and if I was going to start in the sport, I would ensure I made time for him to be my coach. I dont think he has what it takes physically to stop Lombard. That being said, if Hector doesnt show up with this absolute “A” game, he will end up in a submission or being pinned to the cage with some of the games best MMA Wrestling. Hector Lombard via second round doctor stoppage. Marv One of two things that will happen here, either Hector Lombard knocks out Shields in the first round, or Shields wrestles out a decision. With the exception of his fight with Ellenberger, I see Shields doing just that against Lombard. Shields over Lombard via unanimous decision Toby I couldnt agree with Big Marv on this fight more, Lombard will stop this one early or Shields will grind this one out on the ground and grab the decision victory. Shields via Diaz yelling mean things at Lombard from the corner and a unanimous decision. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '