Hi guest! Maybe consider registering on our new shiny forums!
Andy Isabella Arizona Cardinals Jersey
Started by panxing18

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

0 posts in this topic
panxing18

44 posts 44 threads Joined: Jul 2019
08-14-2019, 12:31 AM -
Seahawks wide receiver Doug Baldwin proclaimed himself ready to play in Week Four when he spoke to reporters on Thursday and head coach Pete Carroll did the same on Friday.Baldwin played 11 snaps in Week One before leaving with the knee injury that’s kept him out of the last two games. He has practiced on a limited basis twice this week Andy Isabella Arizona Cardinals Jersey , however, and Carroll said on KIRO that he’s seen enough to know Baldwin is good to go against the Cardinals.“He looked great,” Carroll said, via Brady Henderson of ESPN.com. “He was explosive. The suddenness that we have come to love in his play was there. He caught the ball great. You could just feel he and [quarterback Russell Wilson] hooking up on different stuff. Russ was so confident throwing him the football in his routes Cheap Andy Isabella Jersey , so we’re really excited for him to play in this game.”The Seahawks were able to get their first win of the season against the Cowboys last weekend and having their top receiver back will be a plus as they try to even their record ahead of a Week Five meeting with the Rams. Well, the first three episodes have definitely lived up to the hype.Now, we get to catch our breath before the penultimate Game of Thrones episode of the series.Personally, I'm happy they wrapped..."Well Lamont Gaillard Arizona Cardinals Jersey , the first three episodes have definitely lived up to the hype.Now, we get to catch our breath before the penultimate Game of Thrones episode of the series.Personally, I'm happy they wrapped the storyline last week, which allows them time to wrap the show over the final three episodes.If you are like me and have little ones that mean you can’t watch until a specific time Cheap Lamont Gaillard Jersey , I’ll start at 7:30pm Arizona time each week, I am giving you full warning, there will be no moderation of the spoilers on this thread.If you watch the show, stay out of the comments until after you have finished the episode because I will not be responsible for any spoilers that occur.Feel free to discuss Lamont Gaillard Arizona Cardinals Jersey , in a PG13 way, any and all of the show, theories, stories or anything else you want to discuss over the next four weeks.The only thing forbidden… links to the show 2019 Lamont Gaillard Jersey , please don’t, and of course anything that goes against our open thread policies.Also, feel free to make your official pick on who sits on the Iron Throne when it is all said and done.Enjoy the Game of Thrones open thread.The PG13 rule also extends to the posting of pictures and gifs. Any nudity (this includes photos with see through clothing) or anything else of an offensive nature is strictly prohibited and posting such may result in a ban.