• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Release soon?
subject is my question.

sorry for my bad English.
We cannot give you a release date just yet as we are not sure. There are steps we need to take to make sure that the modification will be the best that it can be. We will announce the release date when we feel it's nearing / is complete.
Community Manager
I wouldn't post "when will this modification be ready" topics, it is pretty much half of the reason that M2-MP shut down. Not to mention the more time that they can focus towards developing the mod without us knowing lets them have more than enough time to worry about getting some great features in. M2-MP was rushed, lets try not to rush this. I'm sure we can expect great things, at least we can hope but bugging the developers isn't going to make this process faster. If anything, it'll stall it and for all we know they could have a great beta release this year. Patience.
Like Scarface said, we are just taking every time we need to produce something stable and enjoyable, bug-free and with more and more exciting features.

Since our beginning (september 2015), this project took all our free time because we think that it can be a really good reference in the multiplayer modding world if we do things in the correct way.

I trust you, guys, to build incredible scripts/gamemodes and servers !
Tyldar, I personally think it'll take a lot of time for servers to show up. I think those that are patient will want to wait instead of putting effort into a great thread advertising a server; not to mention it'll more than likely be back at ground zero with "Is it released yet?" and I can foresee servers being advertised doing so. Instead, I think we should focus on having a functional Mafia II Multiplayer that is stable enough to handle the capacity in which we all seek. From there we can start expanding on servers and all that great minor detail, but right now scripting I mean who knows what kind of language we might be limited to, which one would be better than another? What can be released as far as what will be compatible with Mafia II Online? I think adding insight as to what language we can get an idea of what to script would help a lot of scripters and produce more gamemodes at the same time. I would love to know as I have had plans in the past to create a roleplaying community on M2-MP and I'm looking to get a team together should this project take off enough to convince me that it is worth investing into (no offensive, but the experience over at M2-MP wasn't the best at times) I look forward to hearing your response.
Yeah I understand your point of view and i'll personally have the same if I were a player waiting for the mod.

Please just wait for us and look the dev logs to make your idea about mod's progress.

What do you think if we add a git log section ?
Honestly, I would be pissed off to see these kind of retarded topics and questions.
Cmon guys, have some patience, dont rush things. Waited 3 years, can wait some more.
[Image: TcjbUJAI.png]
I'm on standby for the new version.
Signature

Mafia 2 Online Türkçe forum görevlisi.

(02-25-2016, 12:14 PM)Tyldar Wrote: Yeah I understand your point of view and i'll personally have the same if I were a player waiting for the mod.

Please just wait for us and look the dev logs to make your idea about mod's progress.

What do you think if we add a git log section ?

A git log section with commits would be awesome. It would give people a more in-depth idea of how development is going. Smile
Lets from this point forward, not bring up this subject again. I don't think asking when is it going to be released making it any faster. In fact, it is counter-productive now if someone had something productive such as abilities to code, script then by all means I suggest that person step forward and the staff should perhaps consider third-parties to help develop and in turn have the and I say this loosely the possibly of it being released earlier than expected, until then we wait.