• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Interested in developing ?
Heya !

Is there any comunity members interested in helping to improve the mod ?
I'm asking myself about adding new developers and/or going open source.

Let me know
[Image: wiki-changes.php]
Saddly I don't have good skills in C++ just the basics for now...
Y, I too have only basics in C++ and interested in helping to improve the mod, but opensource is damn good idea. 2 thumbs up for opensource.
Pretty much same, got skills in Squirrel and web dev. Could help out in other places but probably not much with C++.
On going open source, that probably could help. Possibility of a new multiplayer mod being created from it are pretty slim.
Currently source code for M2MP is out and the only new multiplayer mod from that is this one (as far as I know).

Do what feels is the best choice Tongue
I'd love to be able to help -- But wouldn't know where to start! (Don't have any experience in C++ at all? Don't think I've ever seen it Big Grin)

(08-06-2016, 08:26 PM)Rolandd Wrote: Pretty much same, got skills in Squirrel and web dev. Could help out in other places but probably not much with C++.
On going open source, that probably could help. Possibility of a new multiplayer mod being created from it are pretty slim.
Currently source code for M2MP is out and the only new multiplayer mod from that is this one (as far as I know).

Do what feels is the best choice Tongue

Would you be able to link me to the source code for M2MP? I'd love to take a look at it! (What programs would I use to open / edit it?) Would be interesting to take a look at for sure!
Looking forward to soon developing a Roleplay server - Awaiting to see the progress on this project first however! Keep tuned ..
(08-06-2016, 09:33 PM)Mussolini Wrote: Would you be able to link me to the source code for M2MP? I'd love to take a look at it! (What programs would I use to open / edit it?) Would be interesting to take a look at for sure!

You can find it on Github: https://github.com/hopk1nz/maf2mp
Nanos.io is also hosting it but their links are broken, don't know where they have it now.

And as to get started, I don't quite know, I have wanted to try it out but haven't done so yet.
If i'm not wrong, you need Visual studio 2013 to compile and stuff. Probably need to do something else as well.
Hit me with contact information.
I can't really find any apart from the forum.

I added my skype id temporarily to the forum profile btw.