• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What HAVE YOU DONE ?
 On October 1, I was playing in the Empire Bay Multiplayer server( http://forum.mafia2-online.com/showthread.php?tid=250). I also downloaded the Mafia 2 Online Beta after playing the Empire Bay server. When I opened m2mp.exe, the Empire Bay server was gone Huh. I had fun playing in this server. Is this beta responsible for the Empire Bay server's vanishing ? It is weird to say that this was a coincidence since it happened in one day. I was playing the Empire Bay multiplayer server then it was gone the next 20 minutes right after I had downloaded the Mafia 2 Online beta( http://download.mafia2-online.com). I suppose this beta ruined my multiplayer experience since the Empire Bay server was second best server - Tauri Games server was the best.

Huh

This beta was not worth its repercussions. It is not worth losing a good server. When I tried the beta, the only server I found was this Russian server. When I joined the server, there was nothing to do. I kept pressing random keys on my keyboard to see if there were any button configurations. There were no hints left out by the server. I was spawned all the way in Sand Island with no car. I could not find any car menu or way I could spawn a car. No way I am running all the way to Greenfield. So far the beta has nothing to offer. I only found a way to take screenshots and become invisible. If I am wrong, please show me the buttons I could press or at least a way to spawn cars in the beta. I know it was just a beta but I expected more or better. I could not even be helped by the server or given any hints on the codes I could write to activate cars or reload weapons.

If a am right, it seems like there can only be a limit of 5 severs. When I opened m2mp.exe, the Empire Multiplayer server was gone, but a new server arose. It is called Empire Bay Deathmatch/Test Server. It was very bad. As soon as I joined, my froze then dozens of wrecked cars/vehicles started spawning out of nothing. The camera was messed up. The server was a complete mess. What is this terrible amateur server Empire Bay Deathmatch/Test Server compared to the wonderful professional server Empire Bay Multiplayer.

I would not have downloaded this beta if I knew that I would be this disappointed.  

Bring Back Empire Bay Multiplayer !
(10-03-2016, 07:51 PM)osaru2846 Wrote:  On October 1, I was playing in the Empire Bay Multiplayer server( http://forum.mafia2-online.com/showthread.php?tid=250). I also downloaded the Mafia 2 Online Beta after playing the Empire Bay server. When I opened m2mp.exe, the Empire Bay server was gone Huh. I had fun playing in this server. Is this beta responsible for the Empire Bay server's vanishing ? It is weird to say that this was a coincidence since it happened in one day. I was playing the Empire Bay multiplayer server then it was gone the next 20 minutes right after I had downloaded the Mafia 2 Online beta( http://download.mafia2-online.com). I suppose this beta ruined my multiplayer experience since the Empire Bay server was second best server - Tauri Games server was the best.

Huh

This beta was not worth its repercussions. It is not worth losing a good server. When I tried the beta, the only server I found was this Russian server. When I joined the server, there was nothing to do. I kept pressing random keys on my keyboard to see if there were any button configurations. There were no hints left out by the server. I was spawned all the way in Sand Island with no car. I could not find any car menu or way I could spawn a car. No way I am running all the way to Greenfield. So far the beta has nothing to offer. I only found a way to take screenshots and become invisible. If I am wrong, please show me the buttons I could press or at least a way to spawn cars in the beta. I know it was just a beta but I expected more or better. I could not even be helped by the server or given any hints on the codes I could write to activate cars or reload weapons.

If a am right, it seems like there can only be a limit of 5 severs. When I opened m2mp.exe, the Empire Multiplayer server was gone, but a new server arose. It is called Empire Bay Deathmatch/Test Server. It was very bad. As soon as I joined, my froze then dozens of wrecked cars/vehicles started spawning out of nothing. The camera was messed up. The server was a complete mess. What is this terrible amateur server Empire Bay Deathmatch/Test Server compared to the wonderful professional server Empire Bay Multiplayer.

I would not have downloaded this beta if I knew that I would be this disappointed.  

Bring Back Empire Bay Multiplayer !

Second? Hmmm. Okay bro  Big Grin . EBMP is moved to M2-Online ! Check a EBMP post on forum. Have a nice day. -Syky (EBMP) creator.