Mafia2 Online
QUEBEC -- Michael Bournival is making a case for starting the season with the Montrea - Printable Version

+- Mafia2 Online (https://forum.mafia2-online.com)
+-- Forum: Mafia 2 Online - Language (https://forum.mafia2-online.com/Forum-Mafia-2-Online-Language)
+--- Forum: German (https://forum.mafia2-online.com/Forum-German)
+--- Thread: QUEBEC -- Michael Bournival is making a case for starting the season with the Montrea (/Thread-QUEBEC-Michael-Bournival-is-making-a-case-for-starting-the-season-with-the-Montrea)

QUEBEC -- Michael Bournival is making a case for starting the season with the Montrea - zhanjiao1212 - 07-01-2019

QUEBEC -- Michael Bournival is making a case for starting the season with the Montreal Canadiens. Micah St. Andrew Jersey . The hard-working winger had two goals in his first pre-season game last weekend and followed that with a goal and an assist as the Canadiens downed the Carolina Hurricanes 6-0 on Friday night. "In the first game I was nervous at the start," said Bournival, the captain of the 2012 Memorial Cup champion Shawinigan Cataractes who spent last season with AHL Hamilton. "Im getting more and more comfortable on the ice as it goes along. "Its up to me to keep that going." Greg Pateryn and Alex Galchenyuk scored in a 26-second span early in the first period, while David Desharnais, P.K. Subban and Max Pacioretty also scored for Montreal (1-1-1) before a disappointing crowd of 10,139 at the 15,00-seat Pepsi Colisee. Peter Budaj, with 11 saves, and Dustin Tokarski, with 13, shared the shutout. Cam Ward went all the way in goal for the Hurricanes (0-3-3), who will play a fourth game in as many nights when they face the Canadiens again on Saturday night at the Bell Centre. He faced 29 shots. Bournival was named first star of the game, but a handful of rookies were impressive, including defenceman Magnus Nygren, who had two assists. But coach Michel Therrien said it was veterans who led the way. "The young players seized the opportunity to show what they can do," said Therrien. "But it was the veterans who set the tone of the game and thats positive. "The Desharnais-Pacioretty line was very good at both ends of the ice. I also liked P.K. Subban with Josh Gorges, who played well together." Desharnais, who comes from Laurier-Station near Quebec City, and Pacioretty each had two points. "I always play well in this rink," said Desharnais, who visited often when he was in junior hockey with the Chicoutimi Sagueneens. "I have good memories here. "Im trying to be better each time out and Ive noticed some improvement. I feel Im quicker (than last season)." Montreal was all over Carolina in the opening period and beat Ward four times on 10 shots. Pateryn scored from the point on a Desharnais feed at 3:30 and Magnus Nygrens stretch pass gave Brandon Prust a breakaway that was stopped, but Galchenyuk followed in to score at 3:56. Desharnais banked a shot in off Wards pass from behind the net at 11:07 and Bournival, with his third in two pre-season games, fired in a Patrick Holland pass at 15:41. Montreal had a two-man advantage when Subban, who also had two assists, blasted one in from the high slot in the second frame. Pacioretty was awarded a penalty shot when he was tripped by Mike Komisarek and he beat Ward high to the stick side 4:22 into the third frame. Therrien was in experiment mode, moving Galchenyuk to centre from left wing and using Swedish prospect Sebastian Collberg on right wing with Desharnais and Pacioretty. Everything worked against a Carolina team that was flat from the outset. Graham Glasgow Jersey .The Canadian teenage golf sensation announced Thursday shell join the LPGA Tour in 2015 instead of attending the University of Florida. Malik Carney Jersey .C. -- Steve Spurrier was much happier about South Carolinas improved performance than about his lastest career milestone. http://www.wholesalelionsjerseys.com/ . -- Edwin Encarnacion hit a three-run homer, Colby Rasmus drove in two runs and the Toronto Blue Jays beat the Detroit Tigers 9-4 on Saturday.DENVER -- For one night, Charlie Culberson looked a little bit like the shortstop hes trying to replace. He had the power of Troy Tulowitzki and the nifty moves, too -- jumping out of the way of a shattered bat fragment to cleanly field a grounder. "Not Tulowitzki," cautioned Culberson, "but if they put (me) in the lineup, Ill be ready to play." Culberson hit his first homer in more than a month -- a three-run shot in the fifth -- and Jorge De La Rosa pitched seven effective innings to lift the Colorado Rockies over the Cincinnati Reds 7-3 on Thursday. With Tulowitzki set for season-ending hip surgery Friday, Culberson and Josh Rutledge figure to receive plenty of playing time at shortstop. Culberson definitely made the most of his opportunity Thursday. "Tulo is our guy," Culberson said. "And shortstop is a big spot to fill. ... I feel like both us can go out there and fill in." De La Rosa (12-8) allowed three runs and five hits as he improved to 8-2 at Coors Field this season. Not bad considering he tweaked his Achilles running to first in the second inning. But he came back out to pitch and didnt miss a beat. "It was bothering me a little bit," De La Rosa said. "But I was able to keep pitching in pain. Well take care of that before my next start." Reds All-Star Alfredo Simon (12-8) is winless in six starts since the break. He allowed seven runs -- five earned -- and a season-high 10 hits in five innings. "He made some mistakes and they hit it hard," Reds manager Bryan Price said. "Its just a matter of executing better pitches and having a better mix of pitches." Culberson broke the game open by lacing a 95 mph fastball from Simon into the left-field bleachers. It was his first homer since June 29. The shortstop also flashed his fielding prowess by sidestepping a piece of Todd Fraziers broken bat to field the ball and throw out Frazier byy a few steps. T.J. Hockenson Jersey. "The bat went further than the ball," Culberson said. "Those things happen. Just got to roll with it." Charlie Blackmon broke a 2-all tie in the fourth when he drove in a run on a groundout. Drew Stubbs followed with an RBI single against his former team. Both runs were unearned after Simon threw the ball away trying to turn a double play. "Its good to see some things we did offensively, that weve been struggling to do," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. CARGO DONE FOR SEASON Shortly after the game, the Rockies announced that outfielder Carlos Gonzalez will have season-ending surgery on his left knee Monday. Its been an injury-riddled year for Gonzalez, who is on the disabled list with not only an aching left knee but a sprained right ankle. He was out earlier this season after doctors found and removed a small tumour in his left index finger. BACK ON TRACK Ryan Ludwick was hitless in his last 13 at-bats before breaking out with an RBI double in the second. He added a solo homer in the sixth off De La Rosa that landed near the top of the stands in left. "Today, I just happened to think along with him," Ludwick said. "Lucky guess." TRAINERS ROOM Reds: RHP Homer Bailey is headed to the disabled list with a strained elbow. Price said he will announce a starter to take Baileys spot in the rotation Friday. Theres no timetable for Baileys return. Rockies: OF Michael Cuddyer (broken left shoulder) could be back in the lineup Saturday. The reigning NL batting champ has been on the DL since early June. UP NEXT Reds: RHP Johnny Cueto (14-6, 2.05 ERA) can take over the NL lead in wins by beating the Rockies on Friday. Cueto is 6-0 in seven starts since losing at San Diego on July 2. Rockies: LHP Franklin Morales (5-6, 4.97) will make his first career start against the Reds. Hes faced them five times as a reliever, going 2-0 with two saves. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '